Friday, August 23, 2013

Sample Cover Letter for Employment Authorization

Please note that you only file this form along with its attachments if you have plan to work here in the US. Don't forget to always sign whatever document you submit to avoid delay in the processing of your application. 

                                               *************************************

MARIA MAKILING STORM
23654 Chippendale Ave N Unit #65
Lakeville, TX 65358 USA


April 14, 2010

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
USCIS
P.O Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120
RE: Application for Employment Authorization for MARIA MAKILING STORM – 320-565-867

Sir/ Madam:
I am co-filing Form I-765 Application for Employment Authorization with Form I-485 Application for Permanent Residence or Adjust Status so I would be able to work and help my husband earn money for our family.

Please find attached documents for your perusal:

-Form G-1145 E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance
-Form I – 765 Application for Employment Authorization
    -Copy of Philippine Passport Biographical Page
    -Copy of K1 Visa Page w/ date of Entry Stamp
    -Copy of Form I-94 (front and back)
    -Copy of Marriage Certificate
    -Copy of Applicant's Birth Certificate
    -2 Passport photos with Name and Alien Number printed at the back.


Thank you for taking the time to read my letter. I will anticipate for your approval of my application for Employment Authorization. 


Sincerely,




MARIA MAKILING STORM (signed)
Applicant



No comments:

Post a Comment