Friday, August 23, 2013

Sample Cover Letter for Advance Parole Travel Document



You only submit the Form I-131 which is the Application for Advance Parole Document togther with the Form I-485  if you are planning to go back to the Philippines to visit your family and relatives without your GC. Coz usually the GC processing sometimes could take a year and if your lucky it would be just take a few months. This will enable you to go back to the US without your GC. 

Cover letter is not really mandatory, but for formality sake its better to have one. Please arrange the documents in the same way it is on your cover letter. 

                                    ******************************
MARIA MAKILING STORM
23654 Chippendale Ave N Unit #65
Lakeville, TX 65358 USA


April 14, 2010


U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
USCIS
P.O Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120


RE: Application for Advance Parole Form I-131 Travel Document for MARIA MAKILING STORM – A 320-565-867


Sir/ Madam:

I am co-filing Form I-131 with Form I-485 for an estimated travel on February 2014 to visit my Family and Relatives in the Philippines.

Please find attached documents for your perusal:

-Form G-1145 E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance
-Form I-131  (Application for Travel Document)
-Form I-131 Supplement, Part 7
-Copy of Passport biographical page
-K1 Visa Page w/ date of Entry Stamp
-Copy of form I-94 ( front and back)
-2 Passport/Visa size photos with name and Alien Receipt # printed at the back

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter. I will anticipate for your approval of my application for Advance Parole. 


Sincerely,



MARIA MAKILING STORM (signed)
Applicant




1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Tks very much for post:

    I like it and hope that you continue posting.

    Let me show other source that may be good for community.

    Source: tips for writing a good cover letter and Cover letter internship without experience

    Best rgs

    David

    ReplyDelete